Frequently Asked Questions

I would like to modify the outside of my home, such as installing Solar Panels. What do I need to get started?

  1. You will need to review the Community Guidelines to make sure your project adheres to East Bend Metro District standards.
  2. You will need to complete and submit a Design Review Application to the District Manager at
  3. When your application is returned with approval, you may commence your external modifications.


Click the following link to view the city's Municipal Code: City of Aurora Muni Code & UDO


**You may contact us at the above email with any questions you have regarding modifying the exterior of your home.**

Need to complete a witness statement for the Metro District?

Please click on the following link: Witness Statement Form

Are you a current or new resident and would like to receive community information or get to know the District Manager?

No problem! Feel free to email us at, and we will respond within 1-3 business days.


Community Forms for East Bend

Website Created & Hosted with Website Builder